Child Care Nurseries Group are jointly Management by Mrs. Mariam M. Gad, Child Care Nurseries Group Team are assembled from highly qualified and experienced caliber of administrators and teachers, dedicated to ensure a happy, safe, successful and smooth running of your child’s day at the Nursery. Low students–to-teacher ratio: At our Nurseries we are committed to staff each classroom with one full time teacher and one teaching assistants at all times, in addition to our floating helpers who are always available to give extra help and support in classrooms when needed.
The teacher's task
The teacher's task is not to talk, but to prepare and arrange a series of motives for cultural activity in a special environment made for the child.
Mariam M. Gad
Our compassionate, dedicated, and qualified teachers
are committed to:
- Provide children with the very best care & education, and treat each child with love and respect
- Listen carefully to the children, to create a warm, loving, stimulating and exciting environment, where children feel free to take risks and to discover what amazes them
- Learn what each child's interests are, so teachers can find ways to extend each child's learning through their natural interests. Help children negotiate and problem solve
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents to keep you connected to your child's day and always informed of your child's progress
- Our low student-to-teacher ratio allows for more attention, more interaction, and more fun!