Children benefit when parents and educators work together. For this reason, parents' involvement in their children's education is a priority for us.
Our teachers and staff are committed to keeping you connected to your child's day and always informed of your child's progress through :
- Regular parent and teacher conferences
- Monthly Newsletters
- Parent communication boards
- Written daily communication specific to your needs
- Regular assessments of your child in many areas
- Portfolios that collect your child's work and capture learning.
Upon registering your child, you will receive a copy of our Parents Guide, this comprehensive guide will give you an overview of our educational and activities programs and explain our objective and approach to provide a healthy, creative environment in which children can develop, observe, learn and have fun. The information it contains will help you support your child’s learning experience.
Our partnership with Parents will be nourished through several social events that we plan throughout the year.